We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 788 Posts
    Quote from: rthrash at Sep 26, 2006, 08:54 PM

I can set up a SVN project for this in our current repository. Would be a good idea indeed, as it’s a pretty intense little bit of code with lots of dependencies, and this would force me into cleaning up lots of stuff that’s in need of cleaning up!

After 095 ships or the first RC thereof.

Ryan, sorry for bumping this again, but I think you might have missed it when I asked before. Is this still on the radar, or has it been pushed back?
      Jesse R.
      Consider trying something new and extraordinary.
      Illinois Wine

Have you considered donating to MODx lately?
      Donate now. Every contribution helps.
    • Haven’t forgotten, but I’m more than a bit pressed for time right now. My personal copy is a bit too cobbled together right now to push out publicly ... hopefully soon, though.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 788 Posts
        Zap,

Would you mind sending me what you have, even if it is in need of cleanup? I am about to start on a project using ShopX.

Thanks.
          Jesse R.
          Consider trying something new and extraordinary.
          Illinois Wine

Have you considered donating to MODx lately?
          Donate now. Every contribution helps.
          • 3,975 Posts
            Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
            • 117 Posts
            Wow, its gonna be great to build ecommerce with modx!

At the moment, when someone asks for ecommerce, I try and distract them by spilling tea, or pretending there’s someone at the door.

tongue
              • 107 Posts
              scottishbullet Reply #276, 17 years ago
              I am new to ModX and totally LOVE it. I am switch many of my clients over. I am really in need of an e-commerce solution though. I would be willing to help fund any project that can provide a stable and featured ModX package. Is there anything even close?

Thanks,
              Crawford.
                Crawford Paul

Bridgecourt Web Design - Proudly using ModX CMS
                Serving Welland, Niagara, Ontario, Canada and the world!
                http://www.bridgecourt.com
              • There is lots close, but focus has been on getting 096 out. PM me offline if you have a proposal. Thanks!
                  Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                  Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                  • 174 Posts
                  hello,

can someone help to setup a shopX for a simple shop? Or show a working install.?

just for basic - downloaded shopX2.5, but didn’ t succeed to make it working after all (:-( ).

• That’s why it’s pretty much dead; it proved to be too difficult to make it "out-of-the-box" and I just don’t have the time or the expertise in the field to be able to be helping everyone set it up and customize it to their needs. I’d recommend going with a complete third-party solution, at least until ScottyDelicious gets his TreasureChest worked up to his satisfaction and releases it. Do a Google Search above for OpenCart and FoxyCart for some success stories and advice.
                      Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
                      Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
                      Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org
                      • 174 Posts
                      the thing is
                      foxycart is very great but is not suitable for a german shop

TreasureChest only fits for paypal checkout :-( ) or not?

so … ? what ?