We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,542 Posts
    Hi,

there are sevreal posts with complete sample code.
    Note that the tve parser is case sensitive, so in you tplForm use tve. and not TVE or Tve

Hope that helps

:)
      Made with MODx : [url=http://www.copadel.com]copadel, fruits et l
      • 115 Posts
      My tv:
      Template Variable Name: distance
      Input Type: Number

tvExplorer call:
      [[tvExplorer? &dittoName=`Ditto`&formTPL=`sampleform`&dittoSnippetParameters=`tpl:tplObjects|extenders:summary|noResults:tplNoResults|paginate:1|display:6`]] [+tve.searchForm+]
      Всего найдено объектов: [+total+]
      [+tve.dittoList+]

Content sampleform chunk:
      <form action= "[~[*id*]~]" method="get">
      <input type="hidden" value="[*id*]" name="id" />
      <fieldset>
      [+tve.keywordsSearch:excludeTVs->all:label->Слово для поиска+]
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
      [+tve.distance:#RANGE{label->от:filter->3||label->до:filter->4}+]
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset class= "sendForm" >
      <input type= "submit" name= "search" value= "Найти"/>
      </fieldset>
      </form>	

And I get an error:
      PHP error debug
        Error: 	array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array	 
        Error type/ Nr.: 	Warning - 2	 
        File: 	/var/www/_t.innova/t13.innova.ru/assets/modules/tvEditor/class/tveditor.class.php	 
        Line: 	1881	 
        Line 1881 source: 	$idTVs = (is_array($ChildNames)) ? array_merge($idTVs,$ChildNames) : $idTVs; 

What is this? Help me, please.

p.s.
      MODx 1.0.3
      tvEditor.0.8.5.2.
      mySQL Version 5.1.34
      PHP Version 5.2.9

• 113 Posts
        Hi Heliotrope,

I ran over tvExplorer only by accident. Usually I do not scan the "In Development" Thread since Im not a techie.
        I find this is a very usefull module but its hard to find. So why is it not in the "Extras" of Modxcom?? There are a lot of other Betas which are not half as usefull as yours.

Anyway THANKS

Smile, it confuses people!
          • 99 Posts
          Hi Heliotrope. This is a great Module! Thank you for putting it together.

Everything is working pretty good! I came across one little thing.

In the "Sort Options" I am getting:

Warning: tveditor::include_once(D:/WEBSITES/Textiles/assets/modules/docmanager/includes/SLLists.class.php) [tveditor.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\WEBSITES\Textiles\assets\modules\tvEditor\class\tveditor.class.php on line 1120

Warning: tveditor::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ’D:/WEBSITES/Textiles/assets/modules/docmanager/includes/SLLists.class.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;c:\php\includes;D:/WEBSITES/Textiles/manager/includes/’) in D:\WEBSITES\Textiles\assets\modules\tvEditor\class\tveditor.class.php on line 1120

Fatal error: Class ’SLLists’ not found in D:\WEBSITES\Textiles\assets\modules\tvEditor\class\tveditor.class.php on line 1121

Line 1120 refers to:
          include_once $basePath.'assets/modules/docmanager/includes/SLLists.class.php';

In the last couple versions of EVO there isn’t an "Includes" folder in docmanager or a SLLists.class.php.

Is there a place to get this file or a way to work around this?

Thanks!

"Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
            -J.R.R. Tolkien from The Lord of the Rings
            • 99 Posts
            Hi Heliotrope, Any thoughts on this. I would love to use the sort feature. Thanks
              "Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
              • 99 Posts
              This was solved!

You need the tvEditorsort patch

http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,51039.msg296691.html#msg296691
                • 128 Posts
                I have chunk with code for the forms, the name is test
                <form action='[~[*id*]~]' method= "get”>

[+tve.make_foods:tvtype->checkbox:filter->9+]
                [+tve.city:tvtype->dropdown:filter->9+]

<fieldset class= "sendForm" >
                <input type= "submit" name= "search" value= "Search"/>
                </fieldset>
                </form>

so, my tv’s name first is make_foods and second is city

This is code for page

[!tvExplorer?  &dittoName=`Ditto`  &dittoSnippetParameters=`startID:10|tpl:city_tpl|summarize:1|paginate:1|depth:4|tplPaginatePage:DittoPaginate|tplPaginateCurrentPage:DittoPageActiv`  &formTPL=`test`!]

[+tve.searchForm+]
                <div class="line"></div>
                [+tve.dittoList+]

Why i don’t see the forms on pages? huh
                  • 70 Posts
                  Hi!
                  WTF, tvEditor doesn`t see all documents which have TVs.
                  For example: 700+ documents have TV "color", but tvEditor displays only 5 of them.
                  tvEditor displays all documents with filled TV only after resaving. How can i fix this bug?
                    • 8 Posts
                    Hi!
                    Looks great!
                    Did all installations as per you recommendations. After trying to open tveditor module get this:

Warning: include_once(/home1/myserver//assets/modules/tvEditor/tveditor.module.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/myserver/manager/processors/execute_module.processor.php(114) : eval()’d code on line 1

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ’/home1/myserver//assets/modules/tvEditor/tveditor.module.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home1/myserver/manager/includes/’) in /home1/myserver/manager/processors/execute_module.processor.php(114) : eval()’d code on line 1

Any idea? Please help

Thanks
                      • 8 Posts
                      Please, just disregard my previous question. I’ve figured it out.

Thank you