We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Вопрос, а где взять этот чудо-модуль и как его установить?
      • 5 Posts
      Вопрос, а где взять этот чудо-модуль и как его установить?
        • 2 Posts
        This error i get, on first screen, after the loading module.

Error : Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/miridey/miridey.com.ua/test2/assets/modules/fast_content_csv/fast_content_csv.class.inc.php on line 149

And, in the workspaces choose box, displyed text from the code of this button:--new(textinput)--.

When i enter module, i get this error:

[ed. note: saldoriantulwod last edited this post 6 years, 10 months ago.]
          • 2 Posts

Error : Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/miridey/miridey.com.ua/test2/assets/modules/fast_content_csv/fast_content_csv.class.inc.php on line 338

When i choosw all needed fields and try to doingsomething action(export,insert etc) i get this error:

MODX Parse Error »
          Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and stt.tmplvarid=st.id' at line 1
          SQL > SELECT id,name FROM `miridey_test2`.`modx_site_tmplvars` st ,`miridey_test2`.`modx_site_tmplvar_templates` stt WHERE templateid= and stt.tmplvarid=st.id