We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 53 Posts
    Sorry there was an error in the file. here is the updated danish language file. To use this with danish encoding choose iso8859-1.
      • 31 Posts
      This is a complete Russian language pack (readme, system, country, DocManager, QuickEdit, Ditto, EForm, plus number of translated language files for TinyMCE). Translation of main MODx 0.9.5 language file is slightly based on partial translation by gabdullin, translation of Ditto language strings is based on translation by modx.ru team from 2006/07/13. Russian language pack may be updated at some time according to possible changes / corrections by russian community.

About archive: where it was possible, I included 2 versions of translated files: in Windows-1251 encoding and in UTF8. Files in UTF8 are named with "-UTF8" in file names.

EDIT: please download updated Russian language pack from this hyperlink.
      • Hi funkybuddah, did you see all the files in the that need to be translated for a base core install? You can get them from the 0.9.5 download itself, and please make sure to also do the README-file as well. Thanks!
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 1 Posts
          The dutch translation file of the manager included in 0.9.5 was incomplete.

So I’ve made a new dutch translation of the manager and all the other files included in the Translation kit. I’ve posted the translation zipfile in the dutch subforums.

It has been said many times already, but I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for making such a beautiful piece of software which really makes life easier for webdevelopers. So the translation is my contribution to the MODx community and a way to say Thank you! grin
            • 31 Posts
            Russian language pack
            Here I posted updated Russian language pack for MODx 0.9.5. It contains some last corrections, suggested by the Russian community.

About archive: where it was possible, I included 2 versions of translated files: in Windows-1251 encoding and in UTF8. Files in UTF8 are named with "-UTF8" in file names and does not contains UTF8 signature at the begin - it seems that the signature before <?php tag causes a bug in some configurations.
            • Please post all language translations in the default thread with the language kit if you don’t mind. Lots of folks may have ignore boards preferences turned on which can restrict access to those sections, for instance if you don’t speak a language and are trying to keep up with the forums regularly. Thanks!
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                • 150 Posts
                Might I suggest changing the term Ignore Board Preferences to something like Customize Board Preferences?

When I first joined this fourm, I wanted a way to turn off posts from other languages, but I couldn’t find it. I understand now that I was looking to Ignore something, but I really wanted to Customize my options.

Thanks.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.