We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 75 Posts
    Did anyone work out how to change the cursor color to something that can actually be seen? On my screen it almost invisible (though my colorblindness may not help!). Just need it darker....
      • 75 Posts
      ...or failing that, perhaps enhance the contrast of the cursor color by changing the background color of the currently edited line...
        • 1 Posts
        Quote from: wdnz at Mar 20, 2010, 07:23 PM

Did anyone work out how to change the cursor color to something that can actually be seen? On my screen it almost invisible (though my colorblindness may not help!). Just need it darker....

There is a way to emulate high-contrast carret. In file manage_area.js just add border to current position tag (my addition is bolded):

content = ’<span>’ + content.replace(/&/g, "&amp;").replace(/</g, "&lt;").replace(/>/g, "&gt;").replace("\r\r", ’</span><strong style="border-right:1px solid black; padding-right:-1px;">’).replace("\r\r", ’</strong><span>’) + ’</span>’;