We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 956 Posts
    I was happy when I saw yesterday's post on Facebook about the release of 1.0.9

But.

I can't install it. I get the following fatal error messages in the MANAGER:

Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element in /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php on line 54

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php:54) in /path/to/site/manager/includes/config.inc.php on line 60

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php:54) in /path/to/site/manager/includes/config.inc.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php:54) in /path/to/site/manager/processors/login.processor.php on line 294

I get the following fatal errors in the FRONTEND:

Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element in /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php:54) in /path/to/site/index.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php:54) in /path/to/site/index.php on line 60

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php:54) in /path/to/site/manager/includes/config.inc.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path/to/site/manager/includes/protect.inc.php:54) in /path/to/site/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 2978
    Undefined property: DocumentParser::$mstart

I have about 20 MODX sites already running on that server (all around versions 1.0.5 - 1.0.8). It's definitely nothing funny on the server-side of things. Anyway, here's the main infos:

PHP Version: 5.3.22
    Server API: CGI/FastCGI
    Configure command: './configure' '--disable-fileinfo' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-wddx' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mm=/opt/mm/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-pic' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-tidy=/opt/tidy/' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'

mySQL: 5.1.67

So... did anyone else have these problems?

• Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
        Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
        Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org
        • 956 Posts
        Thanks Susan. Unfortunately, that hotfix didn't resolve the issue... so I simply switched to 5.4. Must be a particular PHP bug in some versions.
          • 10 Posts
          Hi, I applied the upgrade, got similar errors.
          I'm running PHP 5.3.23
          I applied the hotfix: i can login into the manager but the frontend shows 'Error' .. nothing more ...
          I guess i'll try to downgrade now :-/
          if i do a preview of a resource in the manager i get

Undefined property: DocumentParser::$mstart
          « MODX Parse Error »
          MODX encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
          « PHP Parse Error »
          PHP error debug
          Error : set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit due to system policy
          ErrorType[num] : WARNING[2]
          File : /customers/3/7/9/cultuurraadmechelen.be/httpd.www/assets/snippets/ajaxSearch/classes/ajaxSearch.class.inc.php
          Line : 78
          Source : set_time_limit($asCfg->cfg['timeLimit']);
          Basic info
          REQUEST_URI : /index.php?id=2
          Resource : [2]Home
          Current Snippet : AjaxSearch
          Current Plugin : PHx(OnParseDocument)
          Referer : http://www.cultuurraadmechelen.be/manager/index.php?a=1&f=tree
          User Agent : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/27.0.1449.0 Safari/537.36
          IP : 84.197.5.225
          Parser timing
          MySQL : 0.0089 s (6 Requests)
          PHP : 0.0315 s
          Total : 0.0404 s

Backtrace

1 executeParser()
          index.php on line 133
          2 prepareResponse()
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 1286
          3 parseDocumentSource("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...")
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 1366
          4 invokeEvent("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument")
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 1166
          5 evalPlugin("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument", "//<?php /** * phx * ...")
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 2572
          6 eval()
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 792
          7 OnParseDocument()
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(792) : eval()'d code on line 23
          8 Parse("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument", "//<?php /** * phx * ...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...")
          assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php on line 46
          9 ParseValues("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument", "//<?php /** * phx * ...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...")
          assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php on line 61
          10 evalSnippets("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument", "//<?php /** * phx * ...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...")
          assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php on line 110
          11 _get_snip_result("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument", "//<?php /** * phx * ...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "AjaxSearch? &ajaxSearch=...")
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 866
          12 evalSnippet("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument", "//<?php /** * phx * ...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "AjaxSearch? &ajaxSearch=...", "/** ----------------------------...")
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 950
          13 eval()
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 821
          14 run("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument", "//<?php /** * phx * ...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "AjaxSearch? &ajaxSearch=...", "/** ----------------------------...", "1364004896.7633")
          manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(821) : eval()'d code on line 459
          15 set_time_limit("[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "OnParseDocument", "//<?php /** * phx * ...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "[[FileTemplate? &file=`asset...", "AjaxSearch? &ajaxSearch=...", "/** ----------------------------...", "1364004896.7633", "60")
          assets/snippets/ajaxSearch/classes/ajaxSearch.class.inc.php on line 78

I hope my downgrade will work smiley
          • Please try this file. Into assets/snippets/ajaxSearch/classes/
              • 10 Posts
              Thanks Yama !
                • 44 Posts
                revitalagency Reply #7, 11 years ago
                Instead of the hot fix. i just commented the array_combine out and it worked.