We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • MODX Revolution is Still Safe
    After exhaustive investigation, at this point we have determined the recent modx.com security breach used custom code authored specifically for our website. It was not a result of code contained in any core releases of MODX Revolution. While we have taken additional steps to further secure our website, we will follow up with a more complete response in the coming weeks.
      Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
    • To provide a postmortem, here's the results of the detailed analysis that began last week. Thanks for everyone's patience during our "quiet period".

http://modx.com/blog/2012/09/11/modx-security-breach-facts-fiction-and-future/
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.