We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • It's not getting the database driver; this indicates it something is wrong with the config file.
      • 109 Posts
      Here's the config.inc.php: http://pastebin.com/WMaFTKXD (paths and usernames as well as hosts have been changed a little)
        • 109 Posts
        Hmm, so this is really weird...

The site managed to deteriorate a lot lately (as "Fatal error: Class 'modUser_' not found " when trying to load the front page). So I logged into the manager and managed to flush all sessions and run the installer once again. After a few failed attempts where the setup jumped from step 4 to step 2 or something like that, I managed to finish the install successfully and now everything seems to be fine again. No errors in the log about caching and what not.

Since I've got similar errors on other, older installations of revo, I'll try the same there and see what happens.

I'll guess we can file this under "really weird stuff we'll never know the cause of". wink