We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 110 Posts
    I haven't set up any User Groups or Resource Group yet or created/altered Access Policies, Roles, Permissions etc. on this site (that's what I was about to do after this update).

There are only six Resources in this site at the moment, none of which are visible now.

I have uninstalled TinyMCE and got a some errors in the Console:

Skipping modPluginEvent object (data object does not exist and cannot be removed): Array
    (
    [pluginid] => 0
    [event] => OnRichTextBrowserInit
    )
    Skipping modPluginEvent object (data object does not exist and cannot be removed): Array
    (
    [pluginid] => 0
    [event] => OnRichTextEditorRegister
    )
    (
    [pluginid] => 0
    [event] => OnRichTextEditorInit
    )

But removing it doesn't seem to have changed anything.

• 110 Posts
      Woohoo! Fixed it smiley

Thanks Bob, you jogged my memory with your last post. The reason I was updating at this point was that the Save button was not visible in the Access Policy Template page as I was creating one and I had read that there was an issue with this that was fixed in either 2.1.2 or 2.1.3, so although I thought I hadn't saved it, there was a half baked Access Policy Template that had somehow found its way into things. I deleted it and hey-presto everything was back.

Big thanks Mark and Bob for your input and tenacity on this smiley

Good luck with your book Bob, can't wait to get hold of a copy!

Cheers - Zaphodx

• 24,544 Posts
        I'm glad you got it sorted. Thanks for reporting back. smiley
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting