Thanks for the response and apologies for not being very clear. Iâ€™ll try to explain my problem a bit better:
1. I am developing a site that is essentially a news aggregator like Alltop.
2. The content of the site is pulled from rss fees from the bbc, cnn, and other news sites.
3. One feed is from the Independent newspaper. The feed link is:
4. When you look at this rss link each feed has an image from an advertiser.
5. My site lists the last 6 titles from the feed.
6. When I hover over the title the image is displayed.
What I want to do is exclude all images and some of the text that comes with the rss feed and make sure that this information is not displayed when I hover over a title link. When I hover over a title all I want to display is the date of the rss feed and the first paragraph of text.
Sorry if Iâ€™ve not explained myself well again.