This is an auto-generated support/comment thread for SiteMap
. Use this forum to post any comments about this addition or any questions you have regarding its use.
Outputs a machine-readable site map for search engines and robots. Outputs the following formats:
- Sitemap Protocol used by Google Sitemaps (XML)
- URL list in text format (e.g. Yahoo! submission)
Author: Grzegorz Adamiak [grad]
Version: 1.0.2 @2006-07-21 15:03:04
- Reworked fetching of template variable value to get INHERITED value.
- Reworked fetching of template variable value, now it gets computed value instead of nominal; however, still not the inherited value.
- First public release.
- I’m not sure at the moment which way will it go...
Documentation is available in MODx wiki article SiteMap: Google sitemaps in MODx
I can no longer support this snippet, which you may have noticed already. Sorry. However, thanks to all, who carry it on.