Announcing the Official Modx Repository
Finally a one stop shop for all of your Modx add-ons. Snippets, Plugins, Modules, Chunks, Manager Templates, Site Templates, Core Distributions, Libraries and more...
Features of the new Repository include:
- SMF Integration - Everything is tied to your smf login, and you need one to add anything
- Resource Rating - A star rating system allows users to rate your code
- Version control - You can add multiple versions of your code while maintaining an archive of previous releases
- Download Counting - The downloads are counted so we can monitor which items are the most popular
- Image attachments - If you have a logo or screen shot you can attach it to the resource, lightbox viewing included!
- Resource Listing - View all resources at the same time or filter them by just about any data item
- Full Tagging Support - Free tagging support for each resource
- Core Team Audited Resources - Easily find the items the core team is developing
- BBCode Support - Freedom to style your resources how you want, just use the provided codes
- Forum Linking - When you add a new resource a forum post is automatically created for comments and support.
So now its up to you, get your add-ons added and keep new ones coming to make Modx even better!
The repsoitory was jointly developed by Garry (garryn) and Kyle (kylej). They absolutely did an amazing job to make this work so well. They claim they couldn’t have done it without the help from the rest of the team and offer their thanks. To them however, I can’t express how cool this is and how much I appreciate it. They just punched themselves a ticket to the coding team... Congrats and thank you!