this is my first experiment with custom-TV-input-types by using extJS for adding and removing items (image and description)
its also included a snippet for listing these items.
1. unzip files
2. upload them to folders as they are in zip-files
3. create snippet ’getImagelist’ with content from snippet.getImagelist.php
1. Create TV input-type: imagelist
2. On your Resource-Form: add Items and choose Images for them. Add descriptions.
3. List them with <ul>[[getImageList? &tvname=`myTV`&tpl=`@CODE:<li><img src="[[+imageURL]]"/><p>[[+imageAlt]]</p></li>`]]</ul>
&tpl - chunkname or @FILE: or @CODE:
&tvname - your imagelistTV
&docid - resourceID, if you want to show images from other resource.
make Transport Package
add sorting for items with drag/drop
make it more flexible with configurable input-fields
a Version for configurable Textfields (only Textfields for now) as a result from this thread: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,54939.0.html
you can find here: http://github.com/Bruno17/multiItemsTv
there is now also a more flexible one, called multiItemsGridTv, see my signature.
you will find the newest getimagelist - snippet here: https://github.com/Bruno17/multiItemsGridTV/blob/master/snippet.getImagelist.php