Hello Commodore64 !
Thanks for valueable contribution, simpleviewer is nice flash code.
Best wishes and regards,
Hi Commodore64 ,
Very cool snippet
It think you’ll be glad to know that once we have release the modules support for MODx you’ll be able to create a module that allows the user to manage their FotoReporter images from the backend.
Keep it up.
Great work with FotoReporter but... do you plan also a MAC OS X version?
That would help a lot...
Here is a new version of FotoReporter, namely 0.4.
* the quality of images has been considerably improved. FotoReporter is now using GD2 to resize images
* integration with MODx manager user accounts: now a user must provide his MODx login credentials, in order to upload pictures
* easier to install and to configure for the site administrator
* increased security: the upload script veryfies that every uploaded file is not a (possibly malicious) script
* some bugs have been fixed
For these reasons, I would strongly recommend to upgrade to FotoReporter 0.4. Please remember to uninstall the FotoReporter 0.2 client before installing the new one.
I have ported FotoReporter to Linux: it was very easy, thanks to wxWidgets!
If you are interested, you can download it from the Etomite forum.
does that mean it might work on OS X, too?
, MODX Co-Founder
Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me