The MODx Team is excited to announce the release of MODx Revolution 2.0.0-beta-3.
This update specifically addresses a security vulnerability in 2.0.0-beta-2. It is highly
recommended that all users upgrade to this version.
Get it here
There are 2 versions:
- Traditional (beta-3.zip) - For regular users, with all files pre-extracted.
- Advanced (beta-3-advanced.zip) - For those who want a smaller download and compressed install. Those who do not have root or sudo access to their machine should use traditional and not advanced.
Special Note for Upgrades:
If you are upgrading from Revolution 2.0.0-beta-1 you will need to clear your browser cache. If you experience issues during upgrade you may need to empty your core/cache directory. Mac OSX users upgrading from prior Revolution alphas: when replacing your current Revolution install folder with beta-3, if doing so locally, make sure to copy core/config/config.inc.php somewhere, as Mac OSX when overwriting folders does not recursively check and may delete the file.
Please help by posting all bugs in JIRA
, read the documentation in Confluence
, and follow SVN developments in Fisheye
The MODx Team
- Addressed security vulnerability in beta-2
- [#MODX-963] Fixed issue with scrollbars and height in grid context menus
- Fixed possible error in lang.js.php
- [#MODX-982] Added param stringLiterals to directory/getList processor
- [#MODX-978] Updated PHPMailer to 2.0.4
- [#MODX-960] Fixed DOM issue with User Group creation/editing screen
- Added ability to drag/drop files in file tree into fields
- Fixed issue with file tree hiding files
- [#MODX-960] Fixed erroneous header in Manage User Groups and Roles
- [#MODX-965] Removed Disabled field from Package grid since it currently is unapplicable
- [#MODX-964] Fixed issue with toolbar buttons in package download tree by removing unneeded buttons, fixing refresh button
- [#MODX-966] Changed Package Management grid to be easier to read, removed unnecessary information
- [#MODX-962] Fixed issues with User panel screen
- Replace deprecated split() call in magpierss class with explode().