This is an auto-generated support/comment thread for WebLoginPE
WebLoginPE Demo Site: Check it out!
09/13/2007 v. 1.3.0
1. New Parameter: &disableServices which will accept a comma separated list of services to disable. You can disable individual services like "deleteprofile" and "viewprofile" as well as entire types like "register" and "users".
2. New Parameter: &prefixTable If your custom table does not use the MODx table prefix, you can use &prefixTable=`0` (default is 1).
3. New Parameter: &usersList lets you specify multiple lists of users and a format for each list on &type=`users` and &type=`manager`.
4. New Parameter: &tableCheck When you run WebLoginPE, it checks for the existence of the extra user attributes table and creates it if it does not exist. In 1.3.0 it also creates some new Web Access Service Events for plugins if they do not already exist. By setting &tableCheck to 0 (default is 1) you can skip these checks for a little speed bump.
5. New Type: &type=`manager` displays a list of web users with links to edit their profile or delete their profile. Definitely use Access Permissions on this page!
6. Added MODx System Events for most services. See the API documentation for full details.
7. Print CSS by Dimitri Hilverda (Dimmy) added to documentation
09/02/2007 v. 1.2.0
1. WebLoginPE will now function under PHP4. No functions or services were lost.
2. Case insensitive login.
3. Added &type=`users` to view all web users and individual user profiles.
4. Added form input confirmation by with the use of name="inputname.confirm".
5. WebLoginPE messages/errors are now templateable and set in a placeholder so you can display them anywhere on your page or in your forms.
6. email address are verified against a simple regular expression to see if they match a standard email address format.
7. New parameter &inputHandler for super-fine control of your form's <select>, <select multiple>, <input type="radio" /> and <input type="checkbox" /> form elements.
08/23/2007 v. 1.1.1
No new features added in this point release, but many changes to accommodate the atrocity that is Internet Explorer have been made. I have tested this release extensively on IE 5, 5.5, and 6 (using IEs4Linux on Ubuntu Feisty) and found it to be fully functional on all major browsers.
08/23/2007 v. 1.1
1. Added parameter &pruneDays to specify number of days to wait before deleting non-activated user accounts (users who have registered but never logged in).
2. Modified ®Required to eliminate the need for the &captcha parameter.
3. &captcha is now depreciated.
4. Added extended user profile fields with the parameter &customFields.
5. Extended profile table defaults to `web_user_attributes_extended`, but can be overridden with the &customTable parameter.
6. Added parameter ®SuccessId to redirect after successful registration.
7. Added parameter ®SuccessPause to specify a delay (in seconds) before redirecting. Defaults to 5 seconds to give the user time to read the confirmation message.
8. Added parameter ®isterSuccessTpl to display a custom chunk instead of redirecting. (only works if ®SuccessId is not set).
9. Added new service "viewprofile" for &type=`profile` to allow users to view the profile of other users.
10. Added parameter &viewProfileTpl to specify a template for the new "viewprofile" service.
12. I think there is more that I am forgetting.
08/20/2007 v. 1.0.2
1. Added parameter ¬ify to specify email addresses to be notified of new user registrations.
2. Added parameter ¬ifyTpl to specify notification email message body.
3. Added parameter ¬ifySubject to specify notification email subject line.
4. Converted all PHP mail() function calls to use the PHPMailer class included with MODx.
5. Added "Terms of Service" agreement and checkbox to the default instant registration template.
6. Fixed placeholders [+user.dob+] and [+user.lastlogin+]. If they are empty or "0", the placeholder is set to "Unknown".
7. Fixed the Instant Login Form so that if there is an error, the fields are filled with the $_POST values so the user doesn't have to fill in all the fields again.
08/19/2007 v. 1.0.1
1. Added parameter ®Required to specify required input fields by name attribute.
2. Added sanity checks for chunk templates.
3. Added file_exists check for language file. Falls back to English (default) if language file is not found.
4. Added a cookie for persistent login. can be a checkbox named "rememberme" or a select named "stayloggedin".
08/14/2007 v. 1.0
1. Initial Public Release.
Use this forum to post any comments about this addition or any questions you have regarding its use.
I have some examples up at my demo site.
A standard user login in the sidebar: http://demo.scottydelicious.com
An example of `instant` vs. `verify` user registrations: http://demo.scottydelicious.com/register.html
An example of asynchronous (AJAX) login: http://demo.scottydelicious.com/ajax-login.html
Dr. Scotty Delicious, Scientist DFPA
[ed. note: iusemodx last edited this post 4 years, 5 months ago.]