Welcome to MODx’s first stable, production release. There’s still lots more to do, but this extends the 3.2 release made just a few months ago in some very good ways:
Update: Get more information about known Issues and resolutions.
- Bug fixes. Lots of ’em.
- Latest FCKeditor release (2.1).
- QuickEdit round 2 – now it’s a very solid bit of code. When logged into the manager, but surfing the front end, you’re only a few clicks away from editing your content without leaving the front end ... tested and working well in Safari, Firefox and IE.
- NEW Combination Demo site + Tutorial content that’s quite usable for a basic marketing site platform, and provides an overview of a few intermediate-level site building techniques.
- NewsPublisher, NewsLister, UserComments and NewsFeed (RSS2) snippets for "mini-blog" goodness. All significantly updated to support validating RSS feeds, incredibly useful configuration parameters, and intelligent summarization logic so you don’t wind up with open tags in summaries (and your summaries and feeds can maintain their formatting!).
- NEW Edit chunks and templates with the Rich Text Editor. Use Rich Text Editor controls flawlessly in custom web applications.
- Lots of new documentation updates in the documentation section described in the demo site content
- NEW Super configurable and web standards supporting navigation and sitemap builder snippet.
- And lots more...
You must be a registered user and logged in in order to download files or see images in this forum only. All other Topics/parents allow posting and viewing images by default.
Choose your favorite compression format below and looking forward to your feedback soon!