We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5,888 Posts
      -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
      • 51 Posts
      Bruno oh the snippet created now and all is working perfect.

Thanks so much for help/patience

Yan
        • 38 Posts
        The solution is very simple - you have to delete cached output of filepath in ResourceMediaPath

Just go to TOOLS - MEDIA - Edit ResourceMediaPath and add a ! to calling snippets in BasePath and UriPath

WRONG example at MODX MIGX RTFM [[migxResourceMediaPath? &createFolder=`1` &pathTpl=`assets/resourceimages/{id}/`]]

RIGHT SOLUTION [[!migxResourceMediaPath? &createFolder=`1` &pathTpl=`assets/resourceimages/{id}/`]]

Just add ! all sun will be shining again :3
          • 35 Posts
          Quote from: rusamg at Jan 21, 2015, 09:26 PM
          The solution is very simple - you have to delete cached output of filepath in ResourceMediaPath

Just go to TOOLS - MEDIA - Edit ResourceMediaPath and add a ! to calling snippets in BasePath and UriPath

WRONG example at MODX MIGX RTFM [[migxResourceMediaPath? &createFolder=`1` &pathTpl=`assets/resourceimages/{id}/`]]

RIGHT SOLUTION [[!migxResourceMediaPath? &createFolder=`1` &pathTpl=`assets/resourceimages/{id}/`]]

Just add ! all sun will be shining again :3

THANK YOU rusamg!
          Was searching for a solution for hours, this worked for me!

I am using getResources + Migx resourcealbum + Collections to get images on one page