We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 236 Posts
    Has something changed with the font in the cloud dashboard?
    The rendering doesn't seem as clear for me today, I'm sure something is different. Could be a problem my end I guess.

Chrome 25.0.1364.172
      • 163 Posts
      @bobwai - It's not just you!
        • 3,975 Posts
        Are you using Windows? If so, it is the horrible font rendering issue, very long standing bug.

You can check in Firefox to confirm.

Note to Cloud Dev:

This might help with the issue. http://www.adtrak.co.uk/blog/font-face-chrome-rendering/ [ed. note: zaigham last edited this post 11 years, 1 month ago.]
          Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
        • Thanks for the feedback. The web-font has been rebuilt and should be updated today to address this. I believe the rendering issue affects all Windows's browser. The rebuilt font will also have an improved x-height so it should appear roughly the same point-size as before while keeping the flexibility of the different weights of a unique webfont.

In order to better adjust the content hierarchy on pages with lots of options, like the revised cloud edit page, we needed a font with more weight options than provided by the Helvetica/Arial stack.

Thanks! [ed. note: waldus68 last edited this post 11 years, 1 month ago.]
            • 236 Posts
            Thanks for the replies all.
            @Zaigham strangely I've been working with that SVG fix today.

• 163 Posts
              @waldus69 - looks much better now smiley