We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 184 Posts
    Hello,
    I tried the MODX Slideshow Manager and it is buggy.
    I have an image that cannot change its aspect ratio, so I made the size 600x235px, but Slideshow Manager wanted 600x400 to work.
    Slide Manager also shows 1 large image at a time, not like a real slide carousel with smaller slides that show multiple images sliding across.
    Pity, as the start and end time schedule function would have been useful.

Is there a way to set the images to height 100px, width would be different for each image?

This question has been answered by eiger3970. See the first response.

• 13 Posts
      I have the same problem with Slideshow Manager, only showing images in 600x400 even though I changed the Album dimensions.
        • 184 Posts
        Hmm, I'm looking for some instructions and the files to edit the code, to try and fix it?
        I'm searching for the path somewhere in /home/domain.com/public_html/core/packages/slideshowmanager-1.1.4-pl/modCategory/9b15fd0fecddc2d201cd21665bd8d33e/2/slideshowmanager/css/basic/slideshow.css. [ed. note: eiger3970 last edited this post 8 years, 8 months ago.]
          • 184 Posts
          Well, I searched https://github.com/jgulledge19/Slideshowmanager, through all the files and code and haven't found how to change the slide carousel size to 100px, or to show slide images at a 100px height?

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/css/basic/slideshow.css > I changed height from 300px to 100px, but didn’t lower slide carousel height.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/css/form.css has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/css/layout.css has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/js/mgr/sections/index.js has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/js/mgr/widgets/album.grid.js > I fixed error requried, to required.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/js/mgr/widgets/album.grid.js > line 193 > I changed true to 100, but didn’t change carousel height.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/js/mgr/widgets/home.panel.js > has autoHeight: true, but I didn’t try changing.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/js/mgr/widgets/slide.grid.js > has autoHeight: true, but I didn’t try changing.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/js/mgr/slideshowmanager.js has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/js/web/basic/jquery.timer-0.8.min.js has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/js/web/basic/slide.js has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/assets/components/slideshowmanager/slideshowmanager.js has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/randomImage/elements/dir_tree.php has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/randomImage/elements/snippet.randomimage.php has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/controllers/index.php has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/controllers/mgr/header.php has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/controllers/mgr/home.php has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/controllers/mgr/index.php has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/docs has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/elements/chunks/basic has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/elements/snippets has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/lexicon/en has no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/model no height adjustments.

Slideshowmanager/core/components/slideshowmanager/processors/mgr has no height adjustments.
          [ed. note: eiger3970 last edited this post 8 years, 8 months ago.]
          • discuss.answer
            • 184 Posts
            Sizes fixed.
            Just double click on the sizes in the GUI.
            The joys of no documentation. smiley