We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 14 Posts
    Hello, i have been using Bob's method to create and read custom db tables (found here http://bobsguides.com/custom-db-tables.html) from a couple of weeks, now i have added a new table and i noticed that the snippet is not working anymore.

Considering Bob's example, when i run ShowQuotes resource, that runs the CreateXpdoClasses snippet, it returns a white page and if i have a look at the error.log file it says
    (ERROR @ /index.php) Could not retrieve data to cache for resource 6

Also if i look at the quotes.mysql.schema.xml file located under core/components/quotes/schema/ the schema is not updated with the actual custom tables that are in the database.

At the beginning it was working and the only thing i can think of, that i did lately, was to install Babel to have multilanguage and i removed the .html extension from the web pages. Could one of these be the problem?

Thanks for your help.

This question has been answered by crash85. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      • 14 Posts
      i am truly sorry, i just figured out that in the template where i was calling the CreateXpdoClasses snippet i was missing the
      [[*content]]
      tag...now it's working.