We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 54 Posts
    The error is not an error, it's an alert, it means your hoster has left php debugging and developer output ON, which they are not supposed to do.

However, it is useful because it tells you that you need to upgrade evolution.

Re the coment above to just change mysql to mysqli, that's not correct, the arguments for the same or similar functions of either are not the same, nor is the order the same, I just did a big upgrade of a site's programming from mysql to mysqli and if you want can give you many samples where it is clearly different, for example, in mysql_ you may pass it the $conn data as the first argument, or last, and mysqli_ will be the exact opposite. That's for procedural code. And some mysql_ things, like mysql_error stuff, works without the $conn data, but mysqli_ requires it. I have a long list of the main differences I encountered just with the limited feature set of mysql_ we had used, it required a line by line rewrite and conversion to mysqli_, not fun.

But don't worry about that part, just upgrade evolution to latest version, as people suggested here, it's just old code and should be updated.
      • 35 Posts
      Thank you all for your help. I've upgrade to the latest version of Evo and all seems fixed!

The only issue I have is when in the manager and I go to 'Tools > Configuration' the page is blank. I made sure I didn't overwrite my config.inc.php page in Manager/includes as advised.

Thanks

Lisa