We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hey guys,

after I flushed the user permissions to resolve a different problem (the filemanager showing the server root instead of my "public_html" user directory, which is a topic for another thread) I now have an "empty" manager panel. I attached a screenshot for everyone not knowing what I mean. This is really weird and I have now idea what I can do about it since I have no access to any settings whatsoever. I already truncated the modx_sessions table but to no avail...

Thanks!
      • 2 Posts
      It's always the same. Post something on the forums and you will find the problem just minutes after. Even though I seemingly tried everything before posting.
      What was the problem with the sessions? It seems there has been some conflict, as I had a tab open in another window with the manager loaded. After closing every tab with the manager open, logging out and logging back in, it works again...

Though the problem with the filemanager still persists! I made a screenshot of the manager displaying the root directory of the (linux) webserver. I already tried setting the file manager path in the settings but this didn't do anything... Maybe someone can help in here so that I do not need to open another thread.

Thanks a bunch!