We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 83 Posts
    This is quick and dirty fix, but works until it's officially fixed.

Edit /assets/components/analytics/css/analytics.panel.widget.css

add this just below line 21

#analytics-panel-widget .vertical-tabs-body{margin-left:180px;  min-height:300px;}

EDIT
    As the package is not available via package manager here is how you can install it.

1. Download from: http://modx.com/extras/package/googleanalyticsdashboardwidget
    2. Go to Extras, Installer
    3. Click on the arrow just to the right of "Download Extras" and choose "Upload a package"
    4. Now package should be listed in the grid, just click install.
    5. Apply the fix
    6. Add the widget to the desired dashboard. [ed. note: mina_gerges last edited this post 9 years, 8 months ago.]
      • 64 Posts
      Quote from: mina_gerges at Jul 27, 2014, 11:02 AM

#analytics-panel-widget .vertical-tabs-body{margin-left:180px;  min-height: 300px;}

Thank you for this but how could I install it in MODX 2.3.1? When I search in the package management it doesn't even pull up
        • 83 Posts
        Replied you at the original post: http://forums.modx.com/thread/92730/can-t-get-google-analytics-dashboard

Quote from: yankindeez at Aug 17, 2014, 12:10 AM

#analytics-panel-widget .vertical-tabs-body{margin-left:180px;  min-height: 300px;}

Thank you for this but how could I install it in MODX 2.3.1? When I search in the package management it doesn't even pull up
          • 64 Posts
          Thanks but please take a look back at my reply, I tried what you said and my whole manager seems broken

Quote from: mina_gerges at Aug 17, 2014, 12:29 AM
          Replied you at the original post: http://forums.modx.com/thread/92730/can-t-get-google-analytics-dashboard

Quote from: yankindeez at Aug 17, 2014, 12:10 AM

• 83 Posts
            The widget and the the dashboard extras are 2 different extras, for the widget check http://modx.com/extras/package/googleanalyticsdashboardwidget this is what the fix applies for as per the title.
            • Anyone having trouble getting it to select and bind to a site's analytics? I only get the selection of "All Website Data" and after selection it goes right back to "Click here to authenticate through Google"
                Ben Morrison
                Hacking templates to pieces since 2003
                • 83 Posts
                Did you put your settings under: System settings, analytics ?
                • Well don't I feel dumb lol. Thanks and thanks for the fix! Any word from the developer if this fix will be incorporated and the extra updated?
                    Ben Morrison
                    Hacking templates to pieces since 2003
                    • 7 Posts
                    Thanks for the simple & quick fix - worked like a charm.