We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    after installing MODX FORMZ i can create a form as provided by the formz documentation.
    but i just want to know can i show my newly created form to the home page or any of my pages. Thanks for your help.
      • 534 Posts
      Looks like there's a special fomz TV which you would have to assign to a template and then choose your newly built form + add [[*form]] (or whatever you name your formz TV like) somewhere in your template or content, that's what I seem to get from the docs at http://silentworks.github.io/formz/. If it doesn't work you could also try mxFormBuilder...
        • 2 Posts
        I'm confused, i created my form by using Formz Builder called "form", i also created a TV named "message". So what can i do to show my form in the home page?
        Could you give some suggestions for that problem? Thanks.
          • 534 Posts
          I just tried myself, couldn't make it work either, I can display a form on the page, but the fields placeholder is not filled with the fields, so I have an empty form with an empty fieldset in the frontend...see yourself in the screencast:

• I have released a new version of Formz that installs the dependencies now (as they were not being installed previously).

Please try upgrading.

Thanks