We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 151 Posts
    Anyway to sort the albumlist in Cliche? I know you can sort the photos inside an album, but I want the album itself to be sorted, so the most recent album is first in the row, and not last.

I can't find anything on internet about cliche using something like sortdir or sortby.

For the moment I have the following that is working but the albums are not sorted out correctly:

[[!getPage?
                               &element=`cliche`
                               &view=`albums`
                               &browse=`1`
                               &columns=`4`
                               &loadcss=`1`
                               &loadJquery=`0`
                               &thumbWidth=`250`
                               &thumbHeight=`200`
                               &columnBreak=``
                               ]]

Cliche is a very good gallery-tool, but is missing still some important things, like an easy way to address the albumswrapper (not the albumwrapper, that can be done through a chunk)

Thx for help.
      • 28 Posts
      Hi,

As far as I'm aware there aren't any options or parameters within cliche to sort the album order.

The only way round it at the moment I think would be to write you own snippet as a wrapper to loop through the albums. Someone has posted an example you could modify.
      http://forums.modx.com/thread/84201/cliche-choose-displayed-albums#dis-post-468141