We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 45 Posts
    Hi,

I want to have restricted access for anonymous and full access for loggedin users on some pages (making members-only content). I use Login, Articles, Wayfinder, getResources...
    I red the tutos in the documentation (http://rtfm.modx.com/revolution/2.x/administering-your-site/security/security-tutorials/making-member-only-pages) and even Bob Ray's blog.
    I success can have "members-only page" with the access group for loggdin users but it's not satisfying for the 2 following reasons in my case :
    #1 using access group doesn't parse the whole [[*content]] of the resources (ie the whole page). In some cases, I need to display the first lines and hide the following lines. That's the case in my blog where I want to display the Introtext > Link Read More > Full article if connected OR Connect if not connected
    #2 I use Wayfinder and all the links to my resources of the access group "protected" aren't visible : I want the to be visible all the time, not to be hidden.

So far, here's my reflexion :
    For #1, I've tried to use the filter [[+modx.user.id:isloggedin]] to display the [[*content]]. But my brain doesn't undertand the logic or maybe I don't use the good syntax

Can you help me for #1 or #2 or both ?

Thank you.