We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Hi, in the error log of MODX Revo manager I often find errors related to phpthumbof.

It's a rich description strictly related to phpthumb, I wonder if I could add the resource id where the problem occurs.

Where could I modify this behaviour?
    Thanks
      TilliLab | MODX Ambassador
      website
    • A fine idea.
      You can add that by changing line 379 in core/components/phpthumbof/model/phpthumbof/phpthumbof.class.php from
      $this->modx->log(modX::LOG_LEVEL_ERROR,'[phpThumbOf] Could not generate thumbnail: '.$this->input.' - Debug: '.print_r($this->phpThumb->debugmessages,true));

to something like
      $this->modx->log(modX::LOG_LEVEL_ERROR, '[phpThumbOf] Resource ' . $this->modx->resource->get('id') . ' :: Could not generate thumbnail: ' . $this->input . ' - Debug: ' . print_r($this->phpThumb->debugmessages, true));

Or you can try out pThumb, my fork of phpThumbOf. I've just added this feature, since I agree it'd be quite useful sometimes. pThumb has a bunch more bug fixes and improvements as well.
        Extras :: pThumbResizerimageSlimsetPlaceholders
      • Thanks! I'm goingo to try, both log changes and pThumb.
          TilliLab | MODX Ambassador
          website