We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Dear Jo,

maybe we have been a bit "too harsh", our apologies.
    We are looking forward for your Software, we hope to contribute Future Ideas and we are very interested in the commercial Version for our Clientbase.

So as a first Step toward a good Commerce Solution, we would love to contribute and do the German Translation.
    Just get in Touch with us, if you need help on that.

Kind regards,
    Ozan
    Plektrum Studios
      • 195 Posts
      Hi Jo,

Interesting take on the eCommerce side of things here. Will this support Foxycart out of the box too (for those of us who don't have the resources to worry about security and PCI compliance)?

Is this deeply integrated with MODX to the point that once installed, you can't uninstall it? Just wondering smiley
        • 22 Posts
        Dear diatomin,

On this beta release, set to come out in two days, there is no support for this kind of action. However, along with the paypal express pmt. method that comes with this release, there is also a half way empty pmt. method that comes to help you guys create your own payment routs. the empty pmt. method gathers all information from client and prepare it in a single, new from for you to do whatever you want with it. I hope it helps for now...

If not, contact us and We promise to look into that.

About the second question, the system, as a collection of custom tvs, tvs, snippets and chunks, is not touching the core, so you can remove it at any time.

On the evo version we have added a couple of manager changes, to help it look better(side images on the resource tree and collapse resource on elements pages), you can remove these at any time, with the help of the tutorial...its only a few lines of code.

Regards,
        Jo.
        Mojopea Team.
          • 22 Posts
          Hello all,

We are currently uploading our website!!!
          So in a few hours you will be able to download our first beta version of Mojopea.

evo version will be up first, as we are still packaging our revo version.

we thank you for your patient, and are looking forward to hear from you in order to improve Mojopea according to your needs and requests.

Regards,
          Jo.
          Mojopea Team.
            • 195 Posts
            Awesome! I caught your uploads a few minutes ago wink. Hope this can be the missing piece of the puzzle in the MODX + FoxyCart easy-to-integrate scenario.
              • 1,613 Posts
              Where can we download it, can't find it!
                Evolution user, I like the back-end speed and simplicity smiley
                • 22 Posts
                Dear fourroses666,

The minute the website is up, the download will be available, we'll post a message to you all when its done...
                It will be up today as promised.

Regards,
                Jo.
                Mojopea Team.
                  • 2 Posts
                  Hi,

Really looking forward to this. Do you have an update on when this will be available?

I spent hours refreshing my browser yesterday waiting for it to be released.

Ha ha - I know - you don't need to tell me - I am a sad individual.

Quote from: mojopeasc at May 28, 2013, 10:59 AM
                  Dear fourroses666,

The minute the website is up, the download will be available, we'll post a message to you all when its done...
                  It will be up today as promised.

Regards,
                  Jo.
                  Mojopea Team.
                    • 22 Posts
                    Dear robbie_net,

We are in our final website tweaks stage, it takes longer than we expected. but i hope the guys will finish up today.
                    This is truly a hard birth...you are not a "sad individual"...we get emails from many potential users and it makes us believe in this project even more, Thank you.

I'll post a message the minute its up.

Thank you for your patients.

Regards,
                    Jo,
                    Mojopea Team.
                    • I only refreshed three or four times, about an hour apart wink
                        Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
                        Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
                        Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org