We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 203 Posts
    Does anyone have any experience of integrating with Paypal and WorldPay? I have a customer who wants to be able to pay for a two single products with either PayPal or WorldPay (giving the customer the choice of payment type), but i can't find much information on the forums and manual about WorldPay in particular and whether there are any addons etc. to do this? Many thanks
      • 1,336 Posts
      HI Emily

I've integrated both PayPal and WorldPay gateways into Revo sites(this year actually). PayPal is easier and more flexible to integrate(buttons etc). WorldPay needs a lot more setup in the merchant account, also its documentation is sketchy at best and to boot the site has to pass a validation test by the WorldPay people before it can be accredited to take payments.

I have working code for all of this is you want to PM me we can talk further.
        Use MODx, or the cat gets it!
        • 20 Posts
        Quote from: shamblett at Nov 27, 2012, 02:36 PM
        HI Emily

I've integrated both PayPal and WorldPay gateways into Revo sites(this year actually). PayPal is easier and more flexible to integrate(buttons etc). WorldPay needs a lot more setup in the merchant account, also its documentation is sketchy at best and to boot the site has to pass a validation test by the WorldPay people before it can be accredited to take payments.

I have working code for all of this is you want to PM me we can talk further.

Hi there, I need a simple one click one unit, one price purchase (similar to paypal) link for Worldpay. Such as http://support.worldpay.com/support/kb/bg/examples/example_0/jr_example0.1.html

Would be great if you could shed anylight/links/knowledge/code! wink

Thanks,

Mitch