We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 228 Posts
    Seems like a bug, but posting here in case there is any other reason anyone can think of why one of my repeating events appears on the wrong date - specifically, it appears the day after it should ?!

I have 4 repeating weekly events entered - and 3 work just fine, but 1 appears on the day AFTER it should ie it appears on a Tuesday instead of a Monday. Two of the events appear are for the same day - a morning and an evening event. The evening event appears correctly on each Monday - strangely, it is the morning event that shows up on Tuesdays!

Currently, to get the morning event to display in the correct place, I have to make it repeat on a SUNDAY.

I've attached a quick screenshot of the event appearing in the front end (shown on correct days) and in the back end how I have had to dodgy it to make it appear correctly - ie make it repeat on Sundays instead of Mondays.

• Yes, it was an issue in the sorting enhancements in version 1.1.3-pl, which had swapped the default sorting thus repeating dates were in reverse order. This was corrected in release 1.1.4-pl and higher.

Cheers
        Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
        Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
        • 228 Posts
        I've updated to v1.1.5, and I'm using revo 2.2.4, but the issue persists.
        I tried adding a new repeating event to mondays, but again it appears correctly on the starting date, but then the first repeating event appears the day after - a tuesday, and it continues to repeat on this day.
        I've added screen shots in case its not clear what I mean.
          • 228 Posts
          is this error from the modx error logs of any significance:

[2012-08-08 23:22:21] (ERROR @ /assets/components/mxcalendars/connector.php) Could not load class: categoryid from mysql.categoryid.

I have lots of them.
          • Ok, yes this is a bug in the weekly repeating events when the Monday is selected; quick fix in the meantime would be to select daily and have it set to repeat every 7 days.

Thanks for reporting all the details.
              Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
              Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
              • 228 Posts
              Thanks Charless for suggesting that workaround.
              Strange how it doesn't happen for all events - I have two repeaters on a monday - only 1 of them displays the bug....
                • 17 Posts
                I am having a similar issue but it appears the day before. When trying to set the daily and use 7 days, it gives a there are errors message. I double check everything to make sure nothing is missing like the link or something, but all is okay with what is filled out. If I set it back to weekly, then it doesn't have that error message, but still is a day off. From what it looks like it may be throwing the same error as you were getting, "[2013-01-01 16:21:48] (ERROR @ /assets/components/mxcalendars/connector.php) Could not load class: categoryid from mysql.categoryid."
                  Kritoke