We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 195 Posts
    Hey guys,

I'm using a 1.0.5 (with patch) install for a website and a client has recently reported to me that whenever he tries to edit links, he gets a popup window (which is normal), the problem is, it's blank and has a title of {#advlink_dlg.title}. I know little of his machine or their workspace / network over there except that he's using a Mac computer. Asked him to try out Chrome and he gave the same feedback. From what I've read in the forums, one so far reports about having Anti-virus software issues which hampers how the RTE works. You can see the discussion here:

http://forums.modx.com/thread/?thread=53174.&i=1&page=2

I'm trying to get more info and see if this is just a recent thing. Anyone else encountered this issue?
      • 49 Posts
      I have the same issue.. every time i try to insert anchor, insert image, edit html, add table or anything that loads a popup instead of loading the tool it tries to download the html file (anchor.html, image.html etc) instead of running the code. So i basically get the same thing your getting -- a blank pop-up!!!

I've tried:
      - upgrading TinyMCE to latest version (everything installs fine, but same error).
      - Upgrading from php 5.2 to 5.2.
      - upgrading modx to latest 1.0.6

**pulling my hair** [ed. note: digitalmaster last edited this post 11 years, 10 months ago.]
        • 49 Posts
        Just installed FCKeditor.. Same issue -- it tries to download "fckeditor.html" and gives the following error:

FCKEditor - OnRichTextEditorInit
        An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information.

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/content/28/4688928/html/assets/plugins/fckeditor264/fckeditor.functions.php on line 111