We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 6 Posts
    Just installed the Provisioner plugin (ver 1.1.0) on a fresh install of ModX (ver 2.2.2-pl). All OK up to this point but when I click on the Components tab and then Provisioner, I get the attached screenshot error. If I close it (and ignore) and then put in all the necessary details for the login to my old EVO site, nothing happens. Any ideas?
    UPDATE: I'm now getting a blank screen in the main window on the right hand side instead of an "Unexpected Token" error message.

As per Rthrash's post, here's my current setup to help you out:

Web Server:
    * PHP version and how it's running (suexec, mod_php, CGI, etc.): 5.2.17
    * Apache or IIS version: APACHE 2.2.22
    * Operating System and version: Linux

Database:
    * MySQL version: 5.0.91-community-cll
    * List of any tables over 1MB in size: NONE

MODx:
    * Version 2.2.2-pl
    * Any changes you've made: NONE
    * Any snippets you're running on the page that is not working properly: NONE
    * Any plugins you're running: Provisioner 1.1.0-pl

Browser/Client:
    * Browser name and version: Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52 m
    * Operating System and version: Windows 7 Home Premium [ed. note: stoffer last edited this post 11 years, 10 months ago.]
      • 6 Posts
      RESOLVED! After thoroughly reading the plugin requirements, I noticed that it wasn't compatible with Revolution sites 2.2.X so I did a fresh install of ModX version 2.1.5, installed Provisioner and it worked a treat! Now I just have the arduous task of updating all the Snippets and other code manually.