We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 136 Posts
    I have a Revo 2.1.3 installation. Everything has been working fine except plugins. They've all installed correctly, but none of them are working or outputting anything. I've tried the latest version of them all, as well as tried to roll-back a few versions. The plugins/versions I currently have installed are as follows:

• Formit 2.0.3-pl
    • MIGX 1.1.0-rc2 (previously tried beta5)
    • SimpleSearch 1.5.2-pl
    • TinyMCE 4.3.2-pl
    • Wayfinder 2.3.3-pl

All of the paths in the config file are correct, as well as the path in the workspaces table in the database. The core/packages folder is CHMOD 777, and all of the plugin folders inside are CHMOD 755.

I went through server requirements and did notice a few things:

• the server is running PHP 5.2, which the Server Requirements page says is not supported (at least how I read it)
    • magic_quotes_gpc is On, which it says should be off
    • I wasn't able to find any references to ImageMagick

I don't know if any of those would cause this, but that's all I can find that's not up to what Modx needs.

I appreciate any help in getting this sorted out or at least finding the issue.
      • 3 Posts
      Yeah you definitely need magic_quotes_gpc OFF and absolutely update your PHP.
      Minimum requirements are listed for a reason.

After you have this done see how you get on.