We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,098 Posts
    Hi,
    I have designed a theme for Formit. I have tested the template with the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, on Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail. The template works fine even with images disabled, but on Hotmail it is a little bit messed up because hotmail replaces the images with stupid grey squares (as usual).
    Feel free to use it in your projects, just replace logo and banner image.

Demo: click here

Download: click here

Few guidelines:

1. When editing the "formit-report.txt", if you need to add new rows, don't copy-paste the first or last row ( I've wrapped them with this comments to recognize them: < !-- [Text Box First] -- > or < !-- [ Text Box Last ] -- > ), they are slightly different (there is a extra padding because they're at the top and bottom of the table), so it is better to copy-paste only the rows in the middle.
    2. The path for all images is "[ [++site_url] ]assets/templates/default/email/img/imagename.jpg", change it as you wish.
    3. If you want to output the date [ [+date] ], install the snippet in the zip file. The date is taken from a hidden field on line 5 of "formit-form.txt"

Enjoy!
      • 1,098 Posts
      Let me now if there is any mistake in the file, I didn't test the zip file tongue.