We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 41 Posts
    I have a multi-step for that I am working on for a project, and I am currently trying to get everything to validate, but it seems that my formit call is not being processed at all.

My page is being refreshed, however no error messages are being returned, the form is not being redirected, nothing seems to be happening except for a page refresh.

I cut the validation down to one input gave it a name of "name" and marked it required, when I submit the form with the field empty nothing kicks back.

I also am not receiving any errors in the error log...

I have other forms on this site that work without a hitch, I cannot seem to figure out what is the issue.

Here is my form it call:

[[!FormIt? &validate=`name:required`
       &hooks=`redirect`
        &redirectTo=`190`
    &submitVar=`qualitysubmit`
     &validationErrorMessage=`An Error has occurd while submiting an entry for [[*pagetitle]]. Please try again.`
    &store=`1`			      
    ]]

here is the input that is supposed to be validated:

<form class="search_form general_form"  method="post" action="[[~[[*id]]]]">
    <input type="text" name="name" value="" />
    <span class="error">[[!+fi.error.name]]</span>
    </form>

• 41 Posts
      Seems that I had a chunk in my template that had another formit call within it (that I had forgotten about) and it did not have &submitVar declared.