We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 25 Posts
    Is there a way to get a Crop editor in MODX that is something like the Crop-tool of photoshop. So that I can specify which part of the image I want to be cropped.

Something like this? http://www.codeproject.com/KB/graphics/crop_and_resize.aspx

or

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/899/resizeimage.png

• 697 Posts
      There is an image editor in MODx.
      It allows you to crop and save copies from the editor.

If you open the resource browser there is a little button under every image that will open the Image Editor
        • 25 Posts
        Quote from: jusmeig at Nov 20, 2009, 02:17 PM

There is an image editor in MODx.
        It allows you to crop and save copies from the editor.

If you open the resource browser there is a little button under every image that will open the Image Editor

You mean in the Tiny MCE? But in tiny mce I can only specify the width and heigth. I want to make manualy a selection within my image to be cropped out
          • 2,314 Posts
          You mean in the Tiny MCE? But in tiny mce I can only specify the width and heigth. I want to make manualy a selection within my image to be cropped out
          when you browse your image-folder, you’ll see three icons under every image:
          1: delete File (red X)
          2: rename File (pen & paper)
          3: "no name on hovering" but it got an image icon and a pen

-> you can crop, resize, rotate etc.
            • 25 Posts
            Yeah smiley

I was to fast with putting images in that I didn’t noticed those three icons under the thumbs shocked
              • 25 Posts
              btw, what can I do with the Measure tool ?

with an other cms system I also have a measure tool. There I can press + and - which increase or decrease the selection box of the crop tool without changing the pixel size which I want to crop. So I don’t have to decrease my image size to get a nice part of the picture

Is that also possible in MODX?
                • 8 Posts
                Is this functionality no longer available in the included packages of Evo 1.0.15?